So I thought I'd tell you a little about my small group. It is probably one of my highlights of the week. We meet every week, and we have an intersting group of people. I go to it, of course, as well as my roommate and fellow STINTer, Casey. I also have a Armenian guy, Artur, who became a believer last year, who I have help me lead the group. Then there is Z, who I talked about in a previous blog, who only just recently accepted Christ. On top of that I have about 6 other guys, who come who aren't believers. There is one Muslim Karachay guy (The Karachay are a Caucus people group just to the south east of us). There are 2 sort of punk rocker type guys, who I have really enjoyed, Toby and Eustace. And then 3 other guys. All in all, I have really enjoyed all of these guys, and they keep coming back, and are interested in talking about the gospel! We have shown short films during our group which center around spiritual things, and then switch to reading the bible, and discussing it. Just after this previous small group we had, I received a phone message from Eustace, which was really encouraging: "man thanks 4 everything, i really appreciate what you are doing!!" Please be praying for these non believers that the gospel would work into their hearts, and that they would be seek out God, and accept the truth in their lives.

Not my small group... but this is our weekly meeting at our new apartment!

This is Shoom... our weekly English club where we meet a lot of our contacts
No comments:
Post a Comment