Nalchik was REALLY cool! We threw together a conference, and it turned out amazing. There were probably 110 people there..... and only about 35 of them were believers. It was a great opportunity to share with non-believers, mainly students from a Muslim background. Also, I planned a awesome obstacle course/ team building exercise that a lot of students did and loved (I'll try to get some pictures up later, I don't have my camera here.) So that was awesome.
I just got back from Gelendzhik, where our team spent the last 2 days chilling, relaxing and debriefing for one last final team event. It was a great time to connect with my teammates for one last time before we all head our separate directions.
....and tomorrow I fly to St. Petersburg to be with the rest of the STINTers here in Russia. We will be debriefing from this year and sharing how everything went. I will be doing a short talk on reentry into America. A lot of Stinters deal with difficult reentry stress when they head back to the States as they find it hard to relate to their peers and family now that they have spent the past year or two in a foreign country.
So... until later, God bless you and thank you so much for your continued support and prayers!

1 comment:
Hey, Nice blog! I am an American living in Moscow as a church planter. I would love to ask you some questions about your work and Krasnodar! My email is drdougle@gmail.com
Post a Comment