Tuesday, February 26, 2008

quick update

So I know I haven't written in a while.. I haven't quite figured out how to do this whole blogging thing. Most of the time I sit down to write a novel when I really just wanted a quick update. As a result of this, it was two weeks since I had written my last update when I sat in front of a computer again after a LOT of traveling. I had a lot to write, and I just never felt I had enough time to write all I could, and it only got worse from there. So it's been a while since I wrote, and I'm just going to update you as to something cool that happened recently, and will fill in some blanks of what happened in the last 2 weeks of travel  and in ministry recently. 

So, really really quickly. This week we had a vision trip come visit us from the states to encourage us, for us to cast vision about the ministry in Russia, and to encourage sending to Krasnodar. Well, this weekend the four of them and Anne and I went down to Sochi, which is on the coast, and went skiing in Krasnaya Polyana where the winter olympics will be in 2014. Anyway, while we were there, Russian President Vladimir Putin decided to stop by too for a little skiing. So we got to see Putin, as well as ski next to him, and even got a picture "with" him. (The vision trip and I were standing together and Putin was getting of the lift 10 feet behind us). Anyway... still really cool!

More later.. (but hopefully not too much later!)

No comments: