As for the stuff to be thankful for. This post might be a bit longer due to me having to cover all the stuff that has happened in the last few months. This year we started off by doing a really large outreach using school organizers which we handed out to students in return for a quick spiritual interest survey. It went really well, and we got a lot of contacts from it... the hard part was following up on all those contacts. Anyways, one of the guys that I met through this outreach is called Z (I don't think I'll put full names in here just to protect the innocent :P ). So... after meeting with Z quite a few times, hanging out with him, and having him come to my small group.... he accepted Christ this past monday the 19th of November. If that isn't cool enough, another student who is from Africa who I have known for a year here, and with whom I had been meeting and sharing with for quite some time prayed to receive Christ with me the next day on tuesday the 20th. Then on another note, which I'm very thankful for, my parents came to visit me over the Thanksgiving week. They flew in on wednesday, and just flew out early this morning. It was such a blessing for me to be with my parents, have them see what I am doing here, and to share my ministry and life with them. I think they really enjoyed their time here, as did myself and my team.
Z and Me

No comments:
Post a Comment